Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Days Off.

I’ve not been too well lately, so I have been filling my days with reading other people’s blogs, finding recipes and being quite lazy around the house really.
Whilst I was being lazy I kept having cravings for recipes I have found, or ones that I wanted to veganise.

Now that I am feeling better and I have a day off I am acting on those urges and currently have two recipes on the go: Melinda’s Tuscan-Style Risotto Cakes and Chewy Oatmeal Bars that I found at www.whyveg.com.

I made the bars last week as a great on-the-go snack for me, but of course, my non-veg hubby ate most of them on me. I don’t mind though, my new lifestyle is all about sharing, and I love that he gets interested in my new foods. Thing is though I think I have improved the recipe immensely with my changes and substituting some ingredients for healthier ones.
So I’m gonna go now and check on my progress and then I will give an update a little later this afternoon to let you know how I’ve gone. Fingers crossed! 

-SJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment