Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Favourite Room.

I am in the process of catching up on all the blogs I want to post, but haven't had time to. I have photos, recipes and notes all over the show. I keep telling myself I must get organised, but of course I never do!
For once in my life, however, my kitchen was immaculately clean and tidy (if you will forgive Gabby on the bench), so i figured I should take a picture to prove it!
I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, as I am sure many of you do also. So for now I am just going to share with you my kitchen, and when I am slightly more organised I will share with you some more food.
:)
The cats love supervising my work in the kitchen, even if it is just when
I'm taking photos :-P
My breakfast nook on the right and half of my double pantry on the left.
I love that sky light!

No comments:

Post a Comment