Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 tub of Tofutti "Better Than Cream Cheese"
- 1/4 cup Nuttelex
- 500g icing sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract/lemon juice/orange juice/lime
- The zest of 1 lemon/orange/lime (optional, but recommended if using citrus juice instead of vanilla, which is what I usually do).
- Allow cream cheese to soften on the bench for a little while before you are ready to make the frosting.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl/bowl of mixer/bowl of food processor and mix until combined. Done! You may want to add your flavourings according to taste rather than quantity.
- If you aren't using the mix immediately transfer to an air tight container and pop into the fridge until ready. It can be stored like this for a few days or so.