Monday 14 November 2011

It's Monday and I still Have 2 Days of my weekend Left!

On Saturday I blogged about the awesome weekend I was planning and the amazing tofu scramble I was loving for breakfast. I loved it so much that I planned on having it for breakfast on Sunday as well, but instead I got too busy cleaning my house before my family came over to worry about a silly little thing like sustenance!
Apart from the great flavours, and not actually tasting like tofu in the end, I figured out through Saturday just how fantastic HIGH protein meals are. I ate my breakfast at around 10 am and didn't even feel slightly peckish until 3 pm!
So I decided to get up and do it all again, only smaller this time, simply because I had a massive craving for a veggie dog for breakfast, bad I know!
So today I changed things a little, I made my scramble the same, but this time added kale, thyme, chives and oregano, I nearly added onion, but I didn't feel like crying this early in the morning! Also instead of toast I wrapped it in a flour tortilla and spread on some Tofutti, Better Than Cream Cheese.




It was even better today. I never liked cream cheese as a spread before I was vegan, and now I love the Tofutti stuff!
And after having had 2 boxes of chocolate soy milk, a veggie dog and a scramble wrap, I don't want to eat for the rest of the day!
Who am I kidding? I'll want a late lunch then dinner for sure! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment