Monday 14 November 2011

Can Anybody Tell Me What Time it is? It's Lime Time.

I didn't really plan anything for dinner tonight, I was too busy blogging, facebooking and perusing my new cookbook. 
I remembered that I had a packet of Lentilicious's "Lime Time", it's kinda like a think lentil stew, which I served with steamed brown rice and broccoli, but I decided I wanted some Tofutti, Better Than Cream Cheese plopped on top, I don't know why, but I thought it made it!
Now I think I may have over cooked it a bit, and it kinda looked like gruel, luckily it didn't taste that way, so I didn't take a pic of it, so here's a pic of the packaging instead.
You can buy them online at Vegan Online or from Lentilicious's site, or from there you can also search for a stockist in your state, Tassie isn't listed, but I can tell you that the Trevallyn Grocer does stock them. They're about $7-$8 a pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment